Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Made in Ireland

A lot of stuff in Ireland is made here in Ireland.  Most of the food has stickers that say ''Irish Made" or "Irish Food".  I think it's because Ireland is like a island with ocean on all sides.  This means that it is harder to move food and stuff here.  Ireland also has good farm land and lots of water from the rain.


These are really tasty apples. They even say the farmer's name on the package!





Here is a cute bear, I mean a map of  Ireland.  You can see how it is surrounded by water.  I am down by Waterford on this map.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josh!! We just got off the blog for Brennan!! If you want his blog or Andy's (they're in Belize), just let me know!!! It's time for a small practice test for 5A - they have to practice the empty map for South America!! We're LOVING these updates!! Thanks!!!
    Ms. Cairns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me the blog links.

      Thanks!

      ~Josh

      Delete