Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kinder Surprise Egg

I forgot I was going to do a blog on Kinder Eggs.  Thanks 5A and 5B for reminding me!

Kinder Surprise Eggs are a chocolate egg that have a plastic container inside with a pretty nice toy.  The toys usually do something and you sometimes have to put them together.  They are made of nice heavy plastic.









My favorite Kinder Egg toy is a cow who rides a 3 wheeled motorcycle that goes REALLY fast and far across the floor.  He was in one of my giant Easter eggs.  My Aunt doesn't like it because she thinks the noise of his motorcycle is too loud.   Some of my other toys are an alligator who lifts weights above his head, a ninja monkey parachuter, and a fox that jumps high into the air.My other giant egg toy is a real paint set with a sheep that holds the paint brush when you are not using it.








I would bring a Kinder Surprise Egg home for everyone but they are actually illegal in the United States.  If I got caught bringing them home, customs would take them and charge me $2,500 fine per egg!  I think they are illegal because there is the plastic inside the chocolate.  They are worried that babies will accidentally eat the toy part.

3 comments:

  1. how fun. I have never heard of a Kinder Surprise Egg. Isn't Kinder child in German?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5B is "wowed" by the fact of the $2500 fine per egg!!

    ReplyDelete